80 Sand Blasting Abrasive Garnet / 80 Mesh Water Jet Cutting Garnet
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: colo-AB-G
- Application: Metal Parts
- Particle Size: Abrasive
- Specific Gravity: 4.1 g/cm3
- Trademark: COLO
- Origin: China
- Artificial Abrasive Type: Corundum Abrasives
- Function: Surface Deburring
- Hardness: Conventional Abrasive
- Abrasive Grain Sizes: 80#
- Specification: CE /IOS
- HS Code: 281810100
80# Sand Blasting Abrasive Garnet / 80 Mesh Water Jet Cutting Garnet
Garnet widely used in sandblasting, water knife sand
With high-quality iron-aluminum garnet as raw material, in accordance with the highest quality standards for processing. In the garnet content, size, density, hardness and service life are very satisfactory. Low loss rate and high productivity. It is a cost-effective alternative to silica sand, slag, steel grit and steel shot. In this case,
1) due to its excellent toughness and low brittleness, depending on the specific application of different, the maximum can be recycled 3 times.
2) does not contain free silicon, heavy metals and toxic ingredients, to meet occupational health and safety requirements.
3) Chloride content of 10-15ppm, to meet the most stringent industrial and military technical requirements.
4) to deep holes and uneven parts of the clean-up, complete removal of rust, soluble salts and other dirt. The sandblasted surface has no inserts, no adverse protrusions and dimples, and SA3 white metal can be obtained with surface roughness of 50-75 microns. In this case,
5) After 6 times washing, dust content is extremely low